- RedLightTherapyDigest.com and other sites that are associated with us should include all the information on and from our provided services without taking a keen interest in the medium of access to our sites. This will include products, mobile applications, services, all media present, and other user interaction formats. We have the right to modify, discontinue or suspend one or all sites and the features at any given time, with or without giving notice.
- Users under the age of 13 are forbidden from accessing services from our sites. In any case, if you are below 13 years and have access to our site, kindly cease use and do not, by any chance, transfer any personal data or information to us.
- We do not make any claims that our sites and the contents in them are appropriate or may be accessed by persons not living within the United States.
- Persons accessing our sites from other regions are violating local statutes. In case you are accessing our site contents from regions or countries outside the United States, you are doing so of your own free will and are responsible for any legal action taken against you.
2. Medical Advice Disclaimer
Do not, at any time, use the contents and information from our sites with the intention of substituting it for professional treatment or medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional (physician, doctor, specialist, nurse, etc) for medical treatment and advice in case you have questions concerning your personal health. Persons who need emergency medical attention should immediately call their healthcare provider or dial 911 for fast response. There is no time that our sites will recommend any product, treatment, physician, opinion, or any information not present in our content. If you decide to rely on the data or information present in any of our sites, from our contributors or employees, featured in our websites, it is at your own risk. We are certainly not responsible and cannot be held accountable for the repercussion.
You may find out more about our data collection method, how we use the data, and avail it to people by reading here.
5. RedLightTherapyDigest.com Intellectual Property
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
RedLightTherapyDigest.com Trademarks and Logos
The name RedLightTherapyDigest.com, sitename.com, and any other related names, service marks, logos, and trademarks associated with services including names, graphics, titles, designs, and slogans are property of RedLightTherapyDigest.com and are protected by trademark laws. Our company must give express approvals in writing before any of these marks are legally used. Should there be third-party designs, logos, slogans, or product service titles, then they are the property of the respective licensors and should be trademark protected by the licensors.
6. Reliance on Information on Site
We will review independent contributors’ or other content on our site at our own pleasure and no other user requests are obliged to do so.
About our Contributors
We may have some content on our websites that are from independent contractors because we try to get information from experts in their fields. We collect and analyze information to ensure that these contractors are legit, but we cannot assure you that the contractors have achieved any certification of expertise or degree of recognition in any of their fields of expertise. Although we believe that these contributors are experts, we are bound by the information that they give us and are not forced to ask them for any official documentation to verify the credentials or qualifications of the contractors. Our team is not beholden to measure the credulity or monitor any of the content given to us by the contractors. You should also be aware that the contractors are not part of the RedLightTherapyDigest.com team or its associates, and are not certain that the information given to us is accurate.
The company mandates the user to use the information from these contractors at their own pleasure and not to fully rely on it as it may mislead at times. The content on our sites is accessible as being informational only, and taking into account the uniqueness of our reader’s lifestyle, health, and personal life status is impossible. If you decide to access and use the information on our website, then you recognize and agree that reliance on this information is done at your own free will, and by doing so will be obliged to any violation of the agreement. RedLightTherapyDigest.com and its associates will not be legally responsible in any shape, way, or form. Besides, this also means that you agree that if you engage in communications through our site or by other means with any of our parties (contributors, affiliates, customer support representatives, or any other users) is at your own risk. There is no contractual obligation that protects such kind of communications on behalf of our company.
7. Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In a way that is not agreeable with the state, federal, local, or international laws.
- For harming, exploiting, or attempting to exploit or harm young persons in any way, form, or shape. This is inclusive of the aim to and the act of divulging young persons’ unfitting and harmful information or trying to provoke minors to give any identifiable or personal information.
- To transmit or spread the site’s marketing/advertising materials or personal information for personal advantage. This is inclusive of site ads in form of junk email of any form or spam or any other way of getting information or media.
- To pretend to be or attempt to present yourself as an employee of RedLightTherapyDigest.com, affiliate, or pose as a person that you are not. This includes but is not limited to the use of email addresses belonging to other persons or any form of identifiable or personal information.
- To involve yourself in activities that may or will prevent other people from enjoying material or content in a way RedLightTherapyDigest.com purposed or to involve in actions that would cause harm to our employees, associates, or users.
Additionally, do not:
- Steal or omit any data, content, or information from RedLightTherapyDigest.com websites of affiliate sites by any form including automated or manual means
- Introduce any Trojans, keyloggers, worms, viruses, or any other form of malware or malicious software of any kind on any of our sites
- Make an effort to alter, access, or cause damage to any part of our websites, our servers, affiliate servers, databases, software, or hardware that are ours or our partner’s
- Interrupt the functioning of our websites and services in any way
8. Content That You Make Available on the Site
Our website may contain content generated by other users. This is inclusive of the content displayed on our personal web profiles, forums, chat rooms, message boards, or any other form of interactive services that have been made available ( jointly referred to as ‘Interactive Services’). This permits any user to take part in discussions and conversations with our contributors and our employees.
In any case, if you involve yourself in these communications and willingly submit content that others may view privately or post publicly on our sites, then that data will be available on search engines. Other people may pick it and use it for advertising or solicit information since the content in it are public. You should be keen not to share any information that is sensitive to our sites if you do not want it to go public.
Any content or information that you give to be used on our sites is not subject to proprietary and confidential use and viewing. If you decide to use our Interactive Services and give any content, then you approve that RedLightTherapyDigest.com, our associates and proprietors have the mandate to use, publish, disseminate, modify, or manage the content at their own will.
You recognize and approve that:
- You own and have control of all the content that of your own free will give to our sites, or our associates and employees and that at your own free will may give us, our affiliates, third-party service providers, and employees ownership of that content, and to their respective proprietors and assigns.
You admit and approve that you are in control of the content that you personally give (published or any other form) to our site, and you are accountable for any violation of inappropriateness, legality, or accuracy of the information, and not the company. The inaccuracies, nature, or claims from user contributions are not the responsibility of RedLightTherapyDigest.com even if posted by us or other users.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We hold the mandate to:
- Post or refuse to post content contributed by the user, or modify or refuse to modify published content from the users at any point in time
- Disclose your personal information or reveal your identity to a third party who legally claims that your content impinges on their trademark or intellectual property rights
- Take any legal action, including unveiling user information to law enforcers in case there are any unlawful events taking place on our sites, or if any of our sites are violated
- In addition, we have the right to cooperate or communicate with judicial bodies or law enforcement agencies should they make legal requests for personal information or identity information of any of our users who have contributed content to our websites.
BY CONTRIBUTING CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE, YOU, THEREFORE, accept THAT YOU WILL HOLD THE FIRM AND ITS PARTNERS ACCOUNTABLE INCLUDING ASSOCIATE AND AFFILIATE PARTNERS REGARDING ANY ACTIONS AND CLAIMS TAKEN BY THE AFOREMENTIONED JUDICIAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT BODIES IN THE COURSE OF ANY INVESTIGATIONS INTO CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES OR WRONGDOINGS.
Having said that, we do not claim or we may not be in a position to review all the content our users contribute before its publication on our websites. We also cannot guarantee the timely deletion of content if it happens to violate any statutes, or intellectual property rights or is harmful or inappropriate once it is published. Equally, we will not be responsible for any inaction or action with respect to the communique and transmissions (including contributor content) carried out by third parties or users. We hold no responsibility for anyone in respect to inaction or action of any of the activities aforementioned in this section.
We apply some principles and ethics to the Interactive services and content contributed by users. Consequently, we do ensure that content contributed by users complies with state, international, federal, and local mandates and laws. Although not limited to this, user-contributed content should not:
- Be provocative, offensive, obscene, intolerable, rude, vicious, abusive, or even obnoxious.
- Contain pornographic material, sexual images, be sexually offensive in nature, or be discriminative in terms of age, sexuality, ethnicity, religion, disability, or sex.
- Encroach upon trademark, copyright, intellectual property, or patent rights
- At your discretion mislead the company, its associates, employees, or users
- Be in association, support, or campaign of any kind of prohibited activity
- Hinder or harass any other persons and prevent them from enjoying the site content, or insult and cause harm to other users in any form.
- Present yourself as a different person to confuse and mislead people with your association with any third party
- Endorse other commercial activities or plead with employees or users to help with advertisements, sales, or promotions
- Deceitfully hinting at our associates, or endorsing opinions, statements, or media saying they are straight from us, or our affiliates.
9. Your Indemnification of Us
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
OUR WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED AND THEY OPERATE THE WAY THEY ARE, AND THEY DO NOT HAVE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF ANY FORM BE THEY EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, THIS INCLUDES TITLE WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY WARRANTIES THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLICATED OR ARE APPROPRIATE FOR A PARTICULAR USE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THAT. THIS IS EXCLUSIVE OF WARRANTIES INITIATED BY THE COMPANY AND DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY OF RESTRICTION, MODIFICATION, OR EXCLUSION UNDER LAWS RESPECTIVE TO SUCH TERMS. WE AS THE COMPANY ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE, OR OPINIONS THAT ARE INACCURATE AND PUBLISHED ON OUR SITES. THE USER HAS NO MANDATE TO REPLACE ANY STATEMENTS, OPINIONS, OR ADVICE WITH QUALIFIED MEDICAL ADVICE ON OUR WEBSITES.
11. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
NOTE THAT WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ARE USING IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. RedLightTherapyDigest.com, ITS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY APPREHENSIVE THIRD PARTY SHOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR IMPAIRMENT OF ANY FORM THAT MAY RESULT FROM DIRECT OR INDIRECT, COINCIDENTAL, OR UNINTENTIONAL USE OF OUR SITES AND ITS CONTENT. IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU PUT ASIDE AND RENOUNCE ALL AND ANY CLAIMS THAT WILL BE MADE AGAINST RedLightTherapyDigest.com, ITS ASSOCIATES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, OR ANY CONCERNED PARTIES WHICH MAY HAVE ARISEN FROM MISUSE, USE, OR INCAPABILITY TO ACCESS OUR SITE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCES AND COMPLAINTS MADE WITH REGARD TO OUR SITE
12. Third-Party Sites, Links, Content, and Advertisements
13. Entire Agreement
14. DMCA Policy
RedLightTherapyDigest.com follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to deal with any claims of copyright infringement. You are not allowed to upload, post, or place any data, information, or content on third-party websites except if you are legally allowed to do so. If in good faith you realize that a copyrighted work that belongs to you has been posted on our site without your consent or in a way that creates copyright infringement, use the contact form to notify us. The contact information only applies to alleged copyright infringement. Kindly add the following;
RedLightTherapyDigest.com deals with copyright violation according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We insist on not posting, uploading, or transferring information or data that does not belong to you on any of our sites. In case you find any content on our website that encroaches on your rights under the DMCA, feel free to contact us.. The information you give us will be used to deal with the copyright violation claims.
Include the following details in your submission/Inquiry:
- Your electronic or physical signature
- Identification that clearly shows the content in which your rights have been violated. In any case, if the violation has more than one content, the claim should include multiple identifiers as well.
- Specific URLs which clearly identify the content and any copies that you have made of the same or pages in which the content appeared
- Trustworthy contacts, including names, email addresses, mailing addresses, and or telephone numbers
- A statement that gives details of your belief in good faith that the said content truly violates your rights as defined in the DMCA, as well as details of the unauthorized use of the content
- Another statement declaring that all the statements claimed are truthful and that you are the owner of the copyright content or have the authority to represent the copyright owner.
Note that you may suffer losses such as lawyer fees in case we find out that you freely gave false information concerning the violation of your rights.
Keep in mind that our policy includes incapacitating user accounts of people who are fond of submitting deceitful reports of violation.
15. How To Contact US
We welcome other kinds of questions, comments, requests, and feedback for support as regards our websites and you can address them to [email].
We appreciate you for visiting our websites
The principles put in place for our advertisements and subsidized content are described and explained in the subsequent rules, which are now termed “Guidelines”. We work with advert associates who must conform to our guidelines as well as the decrees laid down by the AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions for our websites and other portable assets.
We have set up these rules and regulations to allow advertisers we have partnered with to observe the general limits with respect to the advertising content on RedLightTherapyDigest.com and our websites. Our advertising guidelines are however bound to change because they do not tackle each comprehensive aspect of every condition that may stem from adverts in the progression of our business.
Our associate advertisers are liable to conform to all corresponding decrees and regulations laid out by government agencies such as the FTC concerning data security, privacy, and any form of advertising. All their adverts are intrinsically required to be just, straightforward, and evidently defined from editorial content. It is furthermore the responsibility of advertisers to make sure all claims are rationally validated. The advertisers should also work in obedience to the Prohibited Guidelines Content and Additional Standards have given to advertisers, which you can go through below.
Regular reviewing of all our advertisements is done on the website, and we are allowed to assess any advertised content that is reckoned to intrude upon any of our Guidelines.
Our site’s advertisements have been prohibited from encompassing or endorsing the following:
- Promotion or display of the sale or consumption of alcohol (excluding wine and beer), tobacco, and drugs are banned from the advertisements appearing on any of our sites. Adverts that endorse deserting use of tobacco are however allowed. Advertisements that also exhibit or promote using any of these commodities are also prohibited on our sites.
- The advertisements on our websites are barred from promoting human or animal abuse, any form of vehemence, or emotional detriment. They should also not support the making, usage or distribution, and selling of explosives, firearms, pyrotechnical paraphernalia or products, and any kind of weaponry.
- The advertisements that appear on our sites cannot encourage scams of any type e.g., marketing scams, pyramid schemes, or investor fraud. Activities such as counterfeiting, hacking and other crimes that encroach upon the contractual rights and intellectual property of others are dubious and unlawful and should not be endorsed by advertisements. Our advertisements prohibit sports betting, casinos, and gambling. State lottery content is however accepted in our advertisements.
- Narrow-minded ideas hate speeches or any form of judgment against different groups or individuals are all strictly prohibited in advertisements featured on our websites.
- Advertisements demonstrating vulgarity and indecencies, and encouraging the use of aggressive language, sounds, videos, or images are forbidden on our website.
- Our advertisements should not entertain the abuse of religious groups or political associations for profitable gains. They should also not endorse detestable, vicious, aggressive, or inciting dialogues relating to these groups and associations.
- Our website prohibits adverts from upholding prostitution or any form of services and products that are sexually elusive. Adverts are also not allowed if they show fractional or whole nudity, portrayals of people involved in sexual intercourse, or content that is sexually evocative in the form of videos, images, texts, speeches, or audio.
- Malicious, invasive, or demeaning content that may be wished to defame or damage the character of a person or cluster of persons is proscribed in our website’s advertisements.
- Advertisements showing exceedingly rough or discourteous pictures that are probable to cause distraught or bother our users are barred on our websites.
- Advertisements that appear on our website are discouraged from endorsing ferocious military ideas or hostility that may bring about illicit deeds concerning a particular cluster’s goals being more preferred.
- Delicate topical matters for example medical situations, psychological situations, finance, political associations, criminal histories, gender, race, age, ethnical background, sexual orientation, trade union membership, or religious associations are to not ever be discussed or mentioned in advertisements.
- Our adverts are not allowed to encourage or give assurance of services and goods that are free.
- Targeting kids and youngsters with child enticing images, pictures, or animations is proscribed for advertisements on our website.
- Advertisements giving the impression of unclear claims that may encumber the comprehension of site users are not allowed.
- Advertisements with pictures that show before and after outcomes of a service given or products displayed, promising or illustrating unlikely and unreasonable effects are banned.
- Drug misuse, anorexia, excessive drinking, bulimia, and other activities or cures that are harmful to the health of users should not be advertised. Advertisements are also discouraged from making groundless and unproven allegations or claims about health conditions. Advertisers, in other circumstances, might be asked to give certifications to back their claims on certain services and/ or products offered.
- Any form of content that may be illusive, fabricated, or distorted is not allowed in our advertisements or even buttons and posters that have clicks that may be deceitful.
- Ideas that are in opposition with RedLightTherapyDigest.com, our corporation, Parent Corporation, partners, or allied groups and organizations are prohibited from showing in any advertisements present on our website.
Advertisements present on our website should all be in line with these requirements:
- Adverts that appear on our sites should not contain automatically playing audio or animated content that is distracting.
- The advertisements on our websites are not to have download options, pop-ups, floating plies, or lead ads.
- The advertisements allowed on our websites are prohibited from containing viruses, key loggers, Trojans, or any kind of malware and malevolent code.
- Our websites should not contain adverts that try to manipulate users into giving out any of their personal or sensitive information.
- A clear distinction should be made between editorial and advertising content for the advertisements on our website.
- Compatibility with all the major internet browsers and major operating system formats (PC/Mac) is a must for our site’s appearing adverts.
- False claims or implications of having any kind of influence in our process of editing by advertisements that appear on our websites are prohibited.
- Implications, claims, or insinuations that RedLightTherapyDigest.com makes service, product, or organizational endorsements are not allowed for advertisements on our sites.
- Luring or misleading users into traversing to pages with zero relation to the advertisement is prohibited for advertisements that appear on our sites and the landing pages associated with the advert should be pertinent to the advertisement itself.
- The advertisements on our websites are barred from interfering with the experience of users, e.g., showing sounds or images that are befuddling; and exhibiting RedLightTherapyDigest.com content or logos that are trademarked. They must also not imitate or infringe upon the patent rights, trademark, intellectual property, or copyright of RedLightTherapyDigest.com or a third party that is either allied with our company or not.
- Advertisers are to always abide by the laws applicable regarding digital data storage, not ever gather information through uncertain ways or for motives not clearly aligned with authorized purposes, handle data conferring to our strict security guidelines, and certainly not misuse the data they collect. The advertisements that show on our websites are not allowed to assemble any ascertaining data on RedLightTherapyDigest.com users and should not employ data storage technology like applets and cookies that may possibly transfer and hoard distinguishable personal information on the RedLightTherapyDigest.com users’ devices. Adverts are also prohibited from amassing mailing list information without the user’s articulated consent and from containing open-box forms that may have been envisioned to collect information from users.
- RedLightTherapyDigest.com is an Amazon Associate that earns from purchase qualifications and participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This is an advertising program for affiliates that have been designed to enable sites to earn from their advertisements and links to Amazon.com.